|Current Division||Special Operations|
|Relationships|| Sounosh Keasoa (Mother)
Ajomn Keasoa (Father)
|Loadout||Elerium Rifle, Elerium Pistol|
"Collect the dead. Burn the bodies." -Meán Fómhair.
Meán Fómhair (Translated in Irish as September, formally T'vara Ty'Shok) is a special ally in RotDN: Energy Strike, and the main protagonist in RotDN: The Valorian Conflict. She was introduced in the Power of Mercy update.
Appearance & Nationality
Meán Fómhair appears to be a Viper in appearance. Her only difference is that her scales are much shinier than the rest of her people. Her pink eyes appear to have a distinct sky blue glowing color in her pupils. Like most militarized Vipers, Meán Fómhair wears standard issue armor (Although it is modified in some sorts.) She also has an ironed marking on her forehead.
A designation appears on her shoulders, displaying the numbers "1562980". This appears to be her Special Ops identification. She is also capable of understanding different languages (I.E, German, Turkish, Chinese, Greek, etc.) despite not learning about them. Her main language is Irish.
The most remarkable thing about Meán Fómhair is that she is partially mechanical after being augmented in a Special Ops project dubbed as "Magnavox". In X-Ray scans, her reproductive organs have been removed, replaced with a large Psionic device that allows her to control her abilities.
The ultimate Viper super-soldier, marshal commander T'vara Ty'Shok was assigned to Special Operations during the Viper civil war, the Valorian Conflict. She still remains as a commanding officer to this day forward. T'vara's Psi abilities consist of technomancy. However, she grows weak when her energy is drained, and must recharge herself to be able to heal. She carries modified weapons.
T'vara is categorized as a Recognizer-class, the most powerful of other Technopaths. Even a Monsoon-class Pyrokinetic is no match for her. The skin acts as a bioelectric field, which will shock anything that physically contacts her - including bacteria and solid surfaces. She has one purpose; purge the guilty and protect the innocent.
As she continued on with her people's legacy, she grew with popularity and was featured in most Viper Republic propaganda posters telling civilians to volunteer by her side. Because of her bioelectric field, not only is her skin electrified. Her venom and tongue can also shock her targets, dealing a grave amount of damage.
Take direct control of a mechanical unit for the next 2 turns. Allows controlled unit's abilities to be accessed.
Manifest an electrostatic burst that will damage enemies and disrupt any electronic equipment. It will also jam the Wretch's suits, making them blind temporarily.
Throw a ball of electricity which will home in on targets. Deals massive damage to weaker targets.
A stronger variation of Throw, and requires a longer recharge time. Deals more damage to stronger targets.
Use electromagnetic levitation to cause targets to fly into the air.
A stronger variant of Toss, which the target will be slammed into the ground, doubling the damage.
Generate an electromagnetic field which attracts nearby targets and damages them. Health will be collected after an enemy is killed.
Melee attack with a chance to disorient or stun the target. Cannot miss. Triggers Momentum, and generates Focus on kills.
Psionic attack that deals low damage, but jumps to nearby units at higher levels.
Gain Focus during missions, increasing stats, damage, and ability effectiveness. Focus can be spent on powerful abilities.
After attacking with Rend, prevent all damage from the next attack instead of moving.
Targets struck by Volt will be easier to hit, increasing aim by +15 against the target.
Mark a single target with a Psionic lens, causing them to take an additional 33% damage from a number of future single-target attacks. Costs 1 Focus. Does not end turn if used first.
Rend attacks have a 33% chance to generate Focus.
Strike an enemy with Psionic force, knocking them back in the direction of the attack. Costs 1 Focus. Does not end turn if used first.
When Meán Fómhair has Focus, there is a chance to deflect incoming shots, completely avoiding the damage.
When an enemy dies, it may leave behind Psionic energy Meán Fómhair can collect to raise her Focus level.
When Meán Fómhair has Focus, there is a chance to reflect incoming shots back at the attacker, completely avoiding the damage. Requires Deflect.
The maximum Focus level is increased to 3.
Rend generates a wave of Psionic energy in the direction of the attack. Damage increases with Focus level.
Summon lightning to strike all nearby enemies. Costs all Focus, but generates Focus with kills.
Immobilizes the target soldier; dealing 2-3 damage initially as well as 2-3 damage every turn till the bind is broken. Deals additional damage when Electrify is active.
Targets a single unit and pulls them adjacent to the Viper. Can be used on units even if they are in any form of cover. Deals additional damage when Electrify is active.
Afflicts a target with AOE poison damage at a distance. Deals additional damage when Electrify is active.
Generate a bioelectric field to increase damage resistance to fifty percent. Effects Poison Spit, Bind, and Tongue Pull, and it will deal twice as much damage. Enemies will also be shocked when attempting a melee attack.
A powerful Psionic shotgun-rifle-hybrid attack. Formidable at mid-range to short-range attacks. Projectiles spread depending on the Focus level.
A Psionic SMG attack with moderate accuracy and damage. Overheats on continuous fire.
A highly powerful Psionic rifle attack with two modes, carbine and sniper. Overheats on continuous fire.
A Psionic grenade launcher attack that will cause a cluster bomb on impact. Range is increased depending on Focus level.
A powerful and upgraded version of Singularity. Spawns a vortex on impact. Damage depends on Focus level. Enemies that are killed will regenerate health.
Scan the surrounding area for hostiles and easily identify targets by variation. Allows to lock onto targets and fire at them. Useful in close quarters.
Meán Fómhair's abilities are a force to be reckoned with. With her modified weapons, she can quickly dispatch infected, and can resist high-power weapons, thanks to the Recognizer-class Technopath armor. Being the best super-soldier, Meán Fómhair is mainly used for offense and support.
Multiplayer Survivor Tactics
- Meán Fómhair and a squad of survivors can make up an effective team against the infected. However, she is not meant for defending objectives. Remember: She is an offense and support character.
- Her abilities can also disrupt power sources. However, some are required in order to progress. Lighting sources are an example.
- Viper Poison is recommended for Amalgamate hordes, but it is also effective against boss infected. The Berserker is one example.
- The venom can also slow down the target if hit directly.
- Wretch Engineers are immune to her Hack ability, but are vulnerable to Static Burst. Their turrets also have the same result.
- Medics and Spies however, are immune to Static Burst. It's best to save it for other variations.
- Her Enhanced HUD can easily identify enemies by their variation. Players can use this to their advantage.
Multiplayer Infected Tactics
- Meán Fómhair is a serious threat when she is present. Using a boss infected is strongly recommended.
- If playing as a Wretch, be sure to avoid her Static Burst. It will blind Wretch players temporarily, but will also allow her the chance to kill them.
- The same term applies to Tangent players.
- Do not attempt to engage Meán Fómhair as a Puker, as the Puker is an extremely vulnerable target only used for ambush attacks. Heading straight to September is more likely suicide.
- Immune to electricity.
- Qualified to spare lives.
- Merciful to allies that were former enemies.
- Extremely high firepower.
- Slightly higher endurance when Electrify is active.
- Faster reviving time for downed squad members.
- Can use enemy controlled power sources to heal.
- Kind, compassionate, and gentle.
- Easily distressed.
- Reaction time slightly decreased.
- Vulnerable to EMP and magnetic weapons.
- Becomes heavily emotional when a squad member dies and slows down movement speed for twenty seconds.
- Incapable of leaving her most favored squad member unless said squad member is dead.
- Damage is highly decreased for scoped weapons.
- Will not perform executions on enemies.
- Cannot regenerate health or shields.
- Successfully recruit Meán Fómhair.
- As Meán Fómhair, use Static Burst to blind ten Wretches at the same time.
I smell Valorian BBQ
- (RotDN: TVC Achievement) Scorch ten Valorian Troopers using Static Burst, Throw, Warp, Toss, Slam, Singularity, or Electrify.
- (RotDN: TVC Achievement) Capture or reprogram an ADVENT MEC unit.
Path of free will
- Unlock ten skins for Meán Fómhair.
Never ending compassion
- Unlock twenty skins for Meán Fómhair.
- Unlock all skins for Meán Fómhair.
- Unlock the legendary Electro skin for Meán Fómhair.
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Easy.
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Normal.
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Heroic.
Body of steel
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Legendary.
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Normal without dying.
Free the oppressed
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Heroic without dying.
- Complete a mission as Meán Fómhair on Legendary without dying.
- Meán Fómhair's name was given from the month of the same name.
- Meán Fómhair has the highest health and defense compared to any other survivor.
- However, Raven's health surpass hers.